The countdown is on for the release of the Week of Caring agency projects on April 15th.
Join the United Way of Bristol for our
WEEK OF CARING!
June 17-22, 2019
The United Way Week of Caring, sponsored by Bank of Tennessee, is a community-wide week that is set aside for local businesses to help us improve the quality of life in our community by allowing their employees to volunteer as a team and complete much-needed service projects for the United Way of Bristol and our partner agencies.
The Week of Caring is a powerful way for United Way partner agencies and our local business community to join forces and create action in Bristol.
Participating in the Week of Caring promotes workplace unity, builds morale and positions your company strategically as a community leader.
Steps to participating:
- Interested companies let the United Way of Bristol know they want to participate by contacting Lorie Bradley at 423-968-4912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies are invited to be included in the Week of Caring through our Volunteer Bristol our online volunteer management system.
- Projects are released to the companies for selection on April 15, 2019.
- Companies select projects only through the Volunteer Bristol site, gather their team members, and get volunteer T-shirt sizes.
- Companies and respective agencies attend the Week of Caring Matching Meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. in the conference room of the United Way office.
- Companies inform the United Way of Bristol the date and time of the project for the United Way of Bristol news release.
- Take pictures and have a blast!
If you are interested in participating in the Week of Caring or have other questions, please contact Lorie Bradley at 423-968-4912 or email@example.com.