Learn about this new partnership to help our community.
Learn about the Air Purification Assistance Program for Bristol, TN
WHAT YOUR DONATION IS DOING
During COVID-19, the United Way of Bristol TN/VA worked directly with 7% of our total community population
Services provided by the dollars invested in our community through our partner agencies in 2020
individuals directly served by the United Way of Bristol office in 2020
Our ReUNITE program provided transportation to homeless folks with their families where they have a better system of support and more opportunities to become self-sufficient.
states driven to
homeless folks reunited with their families
COVID-19 Homeless Quaratine Services
nights of housing
people received transportation services
Be a reason for change. Be a champion.
United Way of Bristol TN/VA partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text “family” to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)