EDUCATIONFollowing is a list of funded programs in the United Way of Bristol’s Education Focus Area for 2017. A number of the organizations have multiple programs that are supported by United Way of Bristol dollars.
- After-School & Summer Enrichment – Girls Inc.
- After-School Physical Education – YMCA
- Alive and Well – River’s Way
- Character and Leadership Development – Boys and Girls Club
- Children’s Center – YWCA Bristol
- Bristol Kids – Imagination Library for Bristol/Wash. Co.
- Educational and Career Development – Boys and Girls Club
- Leadership Experience – Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Mentoring One to One Youth – Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Moms-R-Us – YWCA Bristol
- Prevention – Children’s Advocacy Center of Sullivan County
- Summer Camp Reading Enrichment – YMCA
- Tech GYRLS – YWCA Bristol
- Teen Development – YMCA
- Youth Development – Sequoyah Council Boys Scouts of America